Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Still Looking

Well, it's been a while since I posted here.  I haven't had much luck finding anyone serious about trading for the prints.  I've had a couple offers but they really haven't panned out.  One was for a popcorn machine that, while antique, was broken.  I've had a few other people reach out but they wanted to know what I was looking for in trade.  I really don't have any idea  of what I'd like so I just keep saying that they can make an offer for anything cool and/or unique that will tell a fun story and can be added to the trade chain.

Not sure if anyone is even reading this, but I find it entertaining and a challenge to find the next item.  If anyone sees this and is interested in a trade, please let me know.  Additionally, if you see this and can help spread the word in any way, that would be appreciated too so I can keep this story moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment